- Meeting with New Home Sales Specialist.
- See how our homes are built.
- Discuss your budget and investment opportunities.
- Whether it’s your design from an architect or one of our floor plans, we custom build all of our homes.
- Before we move to the design stage, be sure you’ve been pre-qualified by a bank so that we can work toward your exact budget.
- Meet with one of our Byer Builders’ preferred architects to go over our set of floor plans. We can discuss any customization or changes needed at that time, within our scope of upgrades.
- We will change an hourly fee for any design changes.
- We will build your home using our preferred subcontractors and vendors in the area, who work hard to meet your family’s exact needs and budget.
Contract Signing & Lot Purchase
- Once we able able to meet your budget and design specifications, we sign a contract with our customers locking the price in for 45 days. We keep our price locked in to take advantage of today’s low material pricing.
- We work with our customers to find the perfect lot for them.
- At that point, we retain a deposit, finalize the contract, and start the selection process so that the building process can begin.
If it doesn’t meet your time frame to build a new home, we may have an inventory of homes for sale that are in different phases of under construction. And with these homes, depending on the building phase they’re in, you may be able to make customization and selections to meet your particular tastes and needs.
Meetings to Anticipate with the Builder
Please provided a written list of questions prepared to discuss with the builder. Please be prompt and each meeting should last no more than an hour.
- Preliminary meeting prior to contract to meet previous or current buyers of Byer Builders and possibly show their finished home of the plan you want to build. Builder will review one time only any price request before going to contract.
- Pre-construction meeting after contract to review plans, site plan, walk lot, and address any questions.
- Electrical walk-through with electrician to pick placements of cable, recessed can lighting and any electrical upgrades. Verify framing and plumbing look correct prior to drywall. Address any questions.
- Insulation meeting to establish any blocking needed for hanging TV’s, look at insulation installed, make sure electrical is where it should be prior to drywall.
- May have a scheduled general meeting once trim, cabinets and flooring are in.
- Pre-closing walk-through for paint and drywall touchups.
- Final walk-through and home orientation.